Description of actions:
- Intervention studies of energy saving and renewable energy production in historic buildings.
- Energy upgrading of the Presidential Palace of the Republic of Cyprus and the Town Hall of Heraklion, Crete, the Venetian Loggia and their conversion into high energy efficiency demonstration buildings.
- Installation of an electric vehicle charging station at the Presidential Palace of the Republic of Cyprus to enhance sustainable mobility.
- Presentation and promotion of the selected buildings as demonstration projects for the use of RES, intelligent systems and energy saving.
- Establishment of a common strategic framework between Greece and Cyprus for increasing the energy efficiency of public buildings of significant architectural, historical and social value.